17/10/2007

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand

Testimonials 15/09/2007
Dear Terry, Saifon, John and Renu
Another 13 golfing holidays has been passed.
The accomodation, transportation, golfing, caddies and above all, the care you all have provided and given to us, can actually not be valued in money.
You have treated and cared for us more than a VIP can expect and given.
Right from the airport until 13 days later back to the airport.
Even the wife was very, very much impressed.
This was my third golfing holidays with Sunny Golf holidays and the first for the wife.

I do not know how you can improve your excellent service, each time, but improve you did.
It was more than superb.
There is now no reason for us to look or even compare you with other golfing holiday agencies.
We are convinced that other agency can not come remotely near the profesionalism and care you ceasesly have given us.

Renu is a wonderfull lady.
Considering that she had only taking up the club a year ago, she has been improving tremendously.
If she continues this way, we will probably see her only on TV playing the ladies PGA tour soon.
Dear husband can caddie for her.

Thank you all, you have set a standard on golfing holidays which is impossible to surpass.
You are on top of the leader board, with the chasing pack at least 15 shots adrift.

Anyone who read this testimonial can rest assured of your superb and unforgettable care free golfing holidays.
Non golfers are very well taken care off so good, that you may wish to have stayed.
You may use the services of other golfing agencies at your own peril.
Others are promissing much and delivering little, ending your golfing holidays much costlier.
We will be back sooner than you think.

best regards from the hottest and biggest sand bunker in the world.

yours in golf,
Siegfried and Chom Rum Sariowan
Doha, Qatar, Arabian Gulf
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

18/08/2007
Hi Terry / John / Renoo / Sai Fon,

Just got back to New Zealand and wished I hadn't!! Damn awful weather. I want to say a huge thanks to you all for the most magic golf "holiday" (not the right word the way I play golf). Never thought that Pattaya had such a magnificent selection of courses and in such beautiful condition. Certainly has invigourated me to want to come back and play again very very soon.

Thanks for the zero hiccups experience; everything you folks did far exceeded expectations; the transport, accomodation, golf courses and dinner were absolutely faultless and made for a most memorable and pleasant experience.

Terry - can you please pass on my thanks to all.

Very best regards

Bruce Symes
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

6th march 2007
We have nowhere further to look for our annual golf trip other than Sunny Golf and Pattaya
Terry,
Well, here I am first day back in the office reminiscing about the good times in Pattaya.
I would like to pass on my thanks from Colin, Alex and myself for yet another great holiday. This time around was that little bit more special with Colin flying in from Perth and Alex from Kuantan in Malaysia. We did the same last year to the UK but we all agreed that we have nowhere further to look for our annual golf trip other than Sunny Golf and Pattaya.
It had been a long time between visits for me with all my past problems and by the middle of this year, everything should be completed and me on my feet again for some more enjoyable golf and fun.
Could you also pass on my thanks and gratitude to John for us. He looked after us ever so well and although some of the golf days didn't quite go his way during check in, we all took it in our stride and got on with enjoying ourselves. The caddies were fantastic and got involved with our banter which was also a bonus. Sunny Golf has proved themselves the leader in golf holidays in Thailand.
Lastly, I wanted to say that we all felt very privileged to meet such a nice person as Jonesy. What a pleasure he was to play with and just such a nice genuine person. We wished him well for his final 2 months in Afghanistan and will be keeping in touch with him.
I still have 4 weeks leave to take this year and am looking to come over again by myself in October so it coincides with our Ramadan / Eid Holidays here so keep in touch. I should have well and truly recovered from Knee surgery by then and maybe the golf swing won't be so hampered.
Once again, thanks for everything,
Joe.
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:58 AM
Deposit for Holiday February 2007
hello terry and john. it's been quite chilly here in americas' best city, san diego. i'm ready to return to pattaya for another fabulous golf trip. you were correct in your web site regarding sunny golf holiday's terrific planning, service and expertise for golf tours. my thailand trip with you was far more enjoyable than any other i've taken. having you guys do the planning ,coordination and transportation was the key to the trip. i would strongly recommend all thailand golf travelers to rely on sunny golf holidays. heading out to cabo san lucas, mexico friday for some 80f sunny golf weather. will be in touch regarding my next trip. would like to come before next winter. was wondering if the weather up north would be more comfortable in your low season.
best regards, ed brubaker
--- Terry Patterson wrote:
Dear Ed
We believe trust is a two way street, as you are prepared to trust us with looking after you, and providing you with your best golf holiday ever, then we trust you to pay after you arrive, do not worry if you cannot use the PayPal system. Pay Pal is the only secure way to send money via credit card and we will not place you or us in Jeaopardy.
We will not accept credit card payment by any other method at this time.
I accept you will pay in cash on arrival. I will be at the airport to meet you personally.
My picture is on our website, about us page.
You do not need shots unless you plan to swim in the sea, if you want to do this, then please see a doctor at once.
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

From Robbie James, General Manager Golf & Country Club Zurich, Switzerland.
Thank's for the marvellous memories. I shall be back.

Robbie after a good game at Laem Chabang Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:23 PM
Dear Terry & John
I could not let our golfing holiday pass without writing to say what a fabulous time we had in Thailand last November. Having been in the golf business for some 15 years, I am only too acutely aware that it is by no means easy to please the discerning customer, who demands the very best level of service in all circumstances. Well, we certainly had V VIP treatment from the moment we landed in Bangkok, until we left after 10 days of unforgettable golf.

The package you arranged for us was exceptional & great value for money. From "meeting & greeting" us at the airport, to arranging the 4* Siam Bay View Hotel we had overlooking the sea in Pattaya, to chauffeuring us each day to & from the many superb courses we played, can only be described as top draw. You & your team certainly are the " best of the best".

The courses we played were in extremely good condition, & whilst challenging, especially Laemchabang, they were also tremendously enjoyable. The club staff were always most welcoming, the on & off-course facilities first class & your specially selected teams of girl caddies at the various clubs were both highly professional & a delight to be with. All in all, a most memorable holiday, which I can say without fear of contradiction was the golfing experience of a lifetime. I do not say that lightly, having played golf throughout Europe, Canada & the USA. The warmth of the Thai people, their desire to please & the quality of the service we received made the experience all the more memorable.

I unreservedly recommend a golfing holiday in Thailand, with the proviso that if you really want the very best then you must ensure the arrangements are made with Sunny Golf Holidays, who deliver what they promise & whose integrity & reliability are beyond question.

From one golfing professional to another, you have an excellent product which must be the envy of your competitors.

Thank's for the marvellous memories. I shall be back.

Yours sincerely,
Robbie
Group Captain G. R. James, General Manager Golf & Country Club Zurich, Switzerland
(Robbie is a former Secretary of the Famous Wentworth Golf Club in Surrey England)
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

David Rohr CEO American Express/Always Travel Montreal, Canada.
will make your golf experience the best you've ever had. January 11, 2007

Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:36:29
Dear John,Terry,and Renu,
I have been back in Canada for a week and it's 100 degrees colder. I finally have the time to actually sit and write you guys a note.
Thank you again for making this past trip one of my most satisfying.
Owning a travel agency, I have heard many stories of vacations gone wrong when booked over the internet, with people you've never met.
Terry was the first person I dealt with via email, and he answered each and every question I had with patience and respect.(and I had many) It actually took 3 itinerary revisions and Terry telling me about the new airport hotel before he even asked for a deposit.
Then there is John, a very nice Aussie (just make him pull out his 3 iron, he can't hit it) who picked me up every morning with a smile and was my playing partner everyday. A better partner one could not find.
Everything was always arranged at the various clubs I played.
John would point me to the dressing room so I could change, and as soon as I was ready we would go to the carts and right to the 1st tee. In 10 days (over chrismas break) I never waited idly, waiting to play.
After a shower, we would have lunch and then a pleasant drive back to the hotel.
Every day 10 in a row.
If you want to play golf in Thailand then the only people to talk to are Terry and John and they will make your golf experience the best you've ever had. There is no one else to use.
Thanks again for the laughs and good times.
Always,
David Rohr
CEO American Express/Always Travel
Montreal, Canada
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:56:49
John, Renu & Simon,
Thank you for the photos from a brilliant golf holiday. The smiling faces cannot lie we had a great time and hope to see you next year.
All the best for a wonderful Happy Christmas and a very profitable New Year to all concerned with Thai Golf Holidays. We hope Renu has now ventured out onto the golf courses to hone her skills.
Regards
Tony & Dianne Criss
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:55 AM
Subject: Dear Terry.
Thanks again Terry for the caring way you run your company, the holiday was the best for all of us.
Best wishes to you, Saifon, John and Renu. Looking forward to our future bussiness relationship.
Best regards
Roger and Christine.
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: Hej Terry.
First of all I would like to thank you John and Simon for a fantastic golf holiday. I really enjoyed every second of the 10 days, I stayed with you.
My trip was a pre-tour, where I wanted to check out what kind of service your Sunny Golf Holidays Co. could provide a group of 20-40 golfers.
I have been on a tour with a group of 40 golfers to Thailand before. This tour was well planned beforehand, but the cooperating partner in Thailand failed, so even a simple thing turned out in a mess.
Here well back, I’m proud to state, that you have passed the exam. I have no worries what so ever to start planning the next tour, and in case you need a reference you are welcome to pass my tel. no to anyone, who wants to hear about my experiences with you.
Trust me; you can without any worries continue your slogan: Money back guarantee.
Best regards.
Jørn Eriksen
Denmark
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Friday, November 03, 2006 8:53 AM
Subject: testimonial
Hi Terry
"Over the past 5 months I have made 2 trips to Pattaya to avail myself of the services of Sunny Golf Holidays. In another 7 weeks time I will be doing it all over again. Needless to say, the overall experiences on my previous visits were a total success. I have received exceptional attention from the company's outstanding personnel. The golf courses chosen by them are excellent and everything is always well organised.
Terry and company have been very helpful in other ways as well. For example, I have had trouble booking accommodation for my forthcoming golfing holiday in the busy Dec/Jan season. True to form, Terry has been able to come up with the goods.
I thoroughly enjoy the whole experience with Sunny Golf Holidays and know that I will keep booking with them again and again."
Tony de Silva
Darwin, Australia
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:18 PM
Subject: testimonial
Dear Terry, John and Simon,
Made it home safely. However 5 minutes after arriving, the phone calls for work started and it was like somebody pouring a bucket of ice water over my head.
Not to mention about the ice blocks in it which caused a terrible headache.
Nevertheless, the second golfing holiday with SUNNY GOLF in Pattaya, proved to be a diamond in the golfing holiday at the Land of Smile.
Your hospitality, professionalism and management of my sometimes erratic wishes to play golf at different courses are indeed unrivaled.
Moreover, for just a single golfer like me!!!!
Have not encounter such an attitude until last year when I booked a golf holiday at SUNNY GOLF.
Thats the reason why I came again this time to meet you all and enjoy a really hassle free golfing.
The last unscheduled wish to play at the St Andrews 2000 prior to departing to Bangkok in the afternoon, is the jewel of golfing.
First of all the unbelievable scenery.
Second, the difficulties of the course which is a real challenge.
This course: St Andrew2000, is definitely not for beginners or high handicappers. Accuracy of all the shots are required.
Coming on the green, the putting is a real challenge. You may need the advice of an experienced caddy.
Young Simon shot a beautiful hole in one which won him a return flight Bangkok Phuket for two.
Congratulations Simon.
Third, one of SUNNY GOLF motto: everything is possible but miracle takes time.
Yes you have proven it.
Last minute arrangement of tee time and arriving well before tee time at St Andrew 2000.
The golfing holidays are over now.
I will come again and again, to enjoy a free hassle golfing holiday with you all in the Land of Smile.
The St Andrews2000 will definitely be on the list, as well as Laem Chabang, Phoenix, Eastern Star, Khao Keow, Bangpra and so on.
Thank you all for the wonderfull experience and hope to see you all again soon.
I will try to arrange a four ball for the next year May tournament.
best regards,
Siegfried Sariowan
Doha,
Qatar
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:51 PM
My trip
Hi Terry,
Thanks for a most enjoyable trip, I cannot think of any improvements apart from stopping me catching plane home. I posted your mums letter.
I will be in touch in near future about my return once I have sorted out my diary.
I will definitely be back
Best regards
Roy
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Dennis Werner
Monday, September 12, 2005 11:11 PM
Greatest Vacation Ever
Terry - I finally made my way back to work today and I wanted to take the time to thank you so very much for helping me to have the greatest vacation ever.
Your 'money back' guarantee is safe once again - and although I wouldn't want to jinx you - I don't see how it ever couldn't be.
Your hospitality, companionship, Thailand and the people of Pattaya are an unbeatable combination. The golf courses and caddies were first rate and the price worth every baht.
Give my love and thanks to Saifon and say hello to everybody at TIM Bar. I'll be seeing you again somewhere around the 10th of December for about a week on my way back stateside for Christmas. I'll let you know as soon as I finalize the details, and then will put it in your very capable hands.
To those of you who may be reading this as a 'review' of Terry's service - sit back, put the arrangements in Terry's hands - and then start counting the days to the best vacation ever. Guaranteed!
Thanks again, Terry - see you in December.
Your friend,
Dennis Werner
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

siegfried sariowan
Sunday, August 21, 2005 1:06 AM
pataya golf
Dear Terry,
The golf rounds were fantastic.
All what you advertise on your website has been proven true and more.
I really enjoyed my stay in Patatya and thanks for letting me win the two rounds we played.
Hope your neck and foot feels much better now.
Please give my regards to your wife who has also taken care of all the golfers as well.
Hope to see you again in the near future for more rounds of golf in Pataya.
My friends and me will be coming to play 27 holes on each of those wonderfull golf courses.
Thanks again and take care.
Siegfried Sariowan,
Doha, Qatar, Arabian Gulf.
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Anna Zeng
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:57 PM
Pattaya Golf Holidays
Dear Terry,
I have just returned to Shenzhen from my trip to Pattaya and it is only now that I have the opportunity of sending you a message of deep thanks for the cordial reception and hospitality extended to us during our 5-day stay in Pattaya.
The golf is fantastic in Pattaya, we think we will come again.
I will remember the good time i had in Pattaya and your valuable help. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there anything I can do for you in China.
Thank you again for your kindness and help to us.
Best wishes to you!
Yours,
Anna Zeng & Zhixiang Zheng
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

mike
Saturday, September 24, 2005 4:20 AM
Dear Terry,
I want to share your readers the marvelous experiences I have enjoyed in Pattaya. After ten golfing trips to Pattaya in the last two years, I can speak from experience about the wonderful Thai people and the outstanding professional services you've provided to me and the many guests that I have brought with me to Thailand. You're professional standards, caring attitude, and the desire to satisfy your customer is remarkable. As you know my business takes me around the world and I have had the opportunity to play golf in many countries but the pleasure of playing golf in Thailand with you as our agent is superior to the other countries that I have visited. You set the standard for a golf vacation. My recommendation to the many people who are considering a golf experience in Thailand is to use you as their agent. All one need do is tell you what they want and then to turn everything over to you so you can work your magic because you really do work magic. Words such as safe, effortless, pampering, honesty, value, and excellence are only a few words that describe your service. You are a tireless service provider. I now consider Pattaya the best golf location in the world and it is because of you. I will return to Pattaya soon and I will continue to bring my friends with me because you have made our visits such a memorable experience. Many of my friends want to know when they can return with me to Thailand. Take care my friend and give my best to your lovely wife.
Respectfully,
Mike
PS: Those who are considering leaving your clubs at home and renting clubs from Terry should do so without worry. His rental clubs are in pristine condition.
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

John Hamilton MD
Saturday, September 17, 2005 3:47 AM
Terry, thanks for a great golf vacation in Pattaya earlier this month. You did a great job organizing our trip.
I was really glad I rented my clubs. The set you got for me was just about identical to what I have at home. It was much easier than lugging them half way around the world!
Thanks again, John
Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

philippe fournaise
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:21 PM
message from Philippe Fournaise
Dear Terry,
I hope that you are doing fine and your family also. After the training session I did practice one time per week at a pratice range near Belfort (in the east region of France). Well ! it was going smoothly but from beginning of May until my departure in Russia in june I am too much busy to do anything and obviously in Russia it will be difficult for me to have any golf training there. Nevertheless I will try my best to practice and I hope that during next year I will have enough time to come again in Thailand and improve my golf.
Thank you for your teaching and kindness
Sincerely yours
Philippe Fournaise

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

dave scorer
Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:29 PM
Cheers for a great holiday
Hi Terry,

Dave here, came over with Barry... Just like to express a quick note of thanks for the first class hospitality shown to us whilst we were there. Everything you promised you delivered with a good bit of humour thrown in aswell. Sure I'll/we'll be back at some point in the future to take advantage of those world class courses and facilities you had arranged for us.. Anyway wont keep you any longer, just thanks again and hope you and your other half are fit and well.
Cheers
Dave Scorer
PS Hopefully next time my golf will do the courses justice !!!

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Ray Bloom
Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:31 PM
Thank you
Hi Terry

Just to say thanks for a great week. I'm still trying to re-adjust to ordinary life in Cairo. I had a great time, much above expectations and much the best holiday I've had for many a year.
It was so good I've booked flights for more of the same.
Pleases quote me for another 5 nights at the Siam Bayview plus 3 days golf.
I arrive in Bangkok on Tuesday 26 April and depart on 1 May.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Ray

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Mike Caffrey
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:01 PM
Pattaya trip

Hi there Terry,

Well John and I have finally returned to the real world of home and work after our 10 day holiday in your country. What can I say? Simply awesome! You certainly have what must be amongst the best golf courses on the planet. Thank you for organizing the golf and accommodation. Great value for money and thank you also for your flexibility in meeting our requirements. I could go on and on but a sincere thanks for everything and we will be back......soon.
By soon I mean really soon. Terry, I have booked 2 seats to Bangkok for 22nd April and am waiting for John to confirm that he will be travelling with me. Leaving Brisbane on Friday night 22nd April and leaving Bangkok on Sunday 1st May. We are looking for a similar holiday as last time in March but only 3 games of golf at Burapha, Leam Chebang plus 1 other near to Pattaya. I feel that we would again take advantage of your "Birthday special" by staying at the Pattaya Hill Resort. By having only 3 games of golf and staying for 1 less night, I would imagine a lower cost.
Would you be able to give me a quote on the above.....3 games of golf on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with 8 nights accom. from Saturday 23rd April to Saturday 30th April or maybe I should contact Pat at the resort for the accommodation cost.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers,
Mike Caffrey.

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

John Oxley
Wednesday 03/9/2005
Terry,
Arrived back in Oz safely. Have handed your business card to a fellow club member today. If you could forward me some more would be great. (PO Box 107, Georges Hall NSW Australia 2198).

Had the best time while there. Could not fault any of the courses or your impeccable service. Will definitely be back again.

Will be recommending your service to anybody I come across who is planning a golfing holiday.

Regards and thanks again.
John

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Joseph Armit
Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:12 PM
Thanks for Everything
Terry,
Thought I would let you know that I had a great time in Pattaya and it was everything you said it would be. The golf was fantastic and the hotel was great, although I think I may upgrade to the Marriott next time.
Once again, thanks for everything mate and I hope to see you again this April for a week (7 nights). Will get Laem Chabang in next time with another 2 courses again. Loved Phoenix (Great Caddy) and Burapha and Khao Kheow was awesome also.
I think we can leave the sunglasses until I come back over in a month and a half.
Keep in touch and send me Mikes email address if you can.
Joe.

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

John Lee Savage
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:09 AM
Dear Terry,
After a week back in cold, wet England, Thailand seems a million miles away. On behalf of myself, Ross, Bryn and Lance we cannot thank you enough for the fantastic week we spent in Thailand. Having travelled all over Europe and other areas of the world during the past 26 years, we can honestly say that the golf and personal service you provided was the best we have ever experienced.

Laemchabang was a briliant golf course and coupled with your expert knowledge and service we had a truely memorable holiday. The meal with you and your wife was a very enjoyable experience, please give her our best wishes.

Once again, thank you very much and lets hope we meet again before too long.

Lee Savage

P.S. - Ross has spoken to Gordon MacKenzie and I think he is going to get in touch.

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - Thailand's Specialist Golf Tour Operator, Pattaya, Thailand

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

Thomas Fisler
Saturday, October 30, 2004 5:16 PM
Dear Terry
I just wanted to thank you once again for your great service while spending our Golf Holidays in Pattaya. We've had a wonderful time and we will definitely be back again.
Greetings
Thomas

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

William Unwin
Monday, July 12, 2004 11:34 AM
Terry
Many thanks for arranging a wonderful day of Golf, absolutely impeccable course made easy by your planning and co-ordination. Thank you kindly for your kind words, im not sure you would have said the same at one o'clock on saturday night but there you go...
We will call if back in Thailand.
Warm Regards
William

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

26 June 2004
Dear Terry,
I am writing to thank you very much for organising for us the hotel, the lessons and the golfing arrangements for our holiday last week in Thailand, including the Golfer’s insurance. This was a most thoughtful gesture; I do have cover in Dubai but am not sure how far it stretches.
The fact that you met us at Bangkok airport, ferried us around each day and took us safely to our friend’s apartment building in Bangkok at the end of our holiday, was all very much appreciated.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Dusit Resort hotel in Pattaya and thank you for introducing us to some excellent golf courses, all different in so many ways. I think on balance we liked Eastern Star the best overall but from the scenic point of view plus the variety of holes with added changes in elevation, Burapha was certainly very enjoyable and it was good to play with you and your pal David on Tuesday. Cynthia and I also had a good time at Phoenix golf course, especially as I shot a nice two-ball on one of the par threes. The only problem that day was the heat - Cynthia found it just a bit too much and only played 12 holes. Since I play golf in 45 degrees centigrade on sand in Dubai you know that we do not really have any need to complain about the weather in Thailand !
Thank you also for arranging our trip to the Elephant park, we had a good relaxing day which was very much appreciated by Cynthia – particularly as it did not involve golf ! As I think you know, I do want to encourage her to find golf a pleasure and not a struggle, but sadly this has not yet happened. Next time we come, I would like more time for her with Darren or another teaching professional, preferably out on a golf course.
We had a good restful day yesterday catching up on correspondence, walking the dogs, watching Wimbledon on TV and generally taking the last chance to relax before going back to the grindstone today. Funnily enough, we do enjoy work and I am sure that if we continue to work hard, we will be back to Thailand for another break in the not too far distant future and we will certainly use your services again and will definitely recommend your Company to others in Dubai.
Yours sincerely,
Hugh Paton.

Thailand Golf Holidays & Golf Vacations - golfing holidays (vacations) in Pattaya, Thailand with hotel accommodation and tours for non-golfers. Money back guarantee and free insurance.

No comments: